InstanteStore V8’s first round of eCommerce templates are more image-heavy, designed to catch the attention of your visitors.
If you don’t have suitable images to use on the front page, you can choose to remove the hero shot and featured images using the content editor.
Right now, we’re in the process of integrating a free stock photo finder to make it easier for you to search for and find the right images to use for your store, so please look out for this really soon!
A brief run-down of our first round of free shopping cart templates:
Home Comforts (Prominent but not overwhelming hero shot, centred products, more products-4 per row)
Sand and Surf
Bags, Bags, Bags! (Very prominent hero shot)
Lente (Prominent hero shot, featured image heavy)
With our latest round of templates, we’ve listened to your feedback and added 5 new templates that:
- Bring back the left border panel
- Are generally lighter on hero shots and featured images
The result is 5 new templates that hew closer to the structure of our old templates that you might already be using, but that are fully responsive and also fresher and sleeker at the same time. These are great options for those of you who want to retain the “feel” of your current store while getting a fresh new look.
Simplicity and Back to Basics both have the left border panel with categories and no hero shot at all, so that you can use either template directly without having to remove any images. Simplicity’s left panel lists all your main categories, while visitors can drill down into Back to Basics to reach the sub-categories within.
Deeply Purple and Surf Left bring back the left border, while retaining more featured images (1 large hero shot and 2 featured images below). Deeply Purple’s left panel lists all your main categories, while visitors can drill down into Surf Left to reach the sub-categories within.
Tidal is a mix of the last 2 groups, with a single prominent hero shot.
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm
- Your Startup Is Already Big Enough to Begin Using Marketing Automation