If you own a small business or have a store location, getting your business listed on Google is easy. Google My Business aims to be the one stop place integrating Google+, Google Places and all of Google’s suite of tools together. So if you already have a Google Places (previous article about it here) or G+ account, just login and click on My Business.
Fill up whatever details like business address, working hours, etc. You can then put up news or events, photos, videos, etc that’s related to your business. In short, it’s Google’s way of coming up against Facebook.
Here’s a short video on it :
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm