If you own a small business or have a store location, getting your business listed on Google is easy. Google My Business aims to be the one stop place integrating Google+, Google Places and all of Google’s suite of tools together. So if you already have a Google Places (previous article about it here) or G+ account, just login and click on My Business.
Fill up whatever details like business address, working hours, etc. You can then put up news or events, photos, videos, etc that’s related to your business. In short, it’s Google’s way of coming up against Facebook.
Here’s a short video on it :
- The Ultimate Guide to Public Relations in 2018
- Messenger Bot Funnels: How to Nurture Prospects Toward a Sale
- 3 Easy Website-Personalization Tricks That Will Boost Your Conversion Rates
- What I learned from Flipkart
- Google’s lifesaving Undo Send feature comes to Gmail for Android