It’s been an exciting time for us at the office so far. We recently got our Pinterest page up and running so you could have a look at what we like (it was quite a ruckus when it came to deciding which type of food & desserts to feature!). On top of deciding where would be some awesome holiday destinations.
Visit us at Pinterest.com/InstanteStore and let us know what you think. Feel free to repin. =)
And yes, we couldn’t resist adding the new Apple iPhone5 there along with those new colorful ipod touch as well. If you haven’t set up a Pinterest page for your business yet, I would highly encourage you to do so as part of your SEO marketing plan. This is so that you could share your products and a little bit more about yourself as Pinterest has been gaining ground as one of the fastest growing social media companies.
- Animoto hack exposes personal information, geolocation data
- The Ultimate Guide to Public Relations in 2018
- Messenger Bot Funnels: How to Nurture Prospects Toward a Sale
- 3 Easy Website-Personalization Tricks That Will Boost Your Conversion Rates
- What I learned from Flipkart