To get more clicks on your content, you must be diligent and very smart in how you promote. There is a lot of opportunity in today’s market to get people to view your content. However, it is difficult to draw the line between click bait and actual relevant content. Too many people that are streaming videos, or posts, use ridiculous headlines or photos to get viewers to think they are viewing something completely different than what they are actually showing.
- Having people visit your content is just the first step in the battle to gain followers.
- You have to be smart but more importantly, you need relevant information.
- Marketing is not as straight up as it used to be anymore because people are getting smarter.
“Headlines that leverage the curiosity gap are specific enough to connect with the reader, but not so specific that they fulfill the reader?s epistemic curiosity ? their desire to learn something new and get that pleasure rush.”
- SCAM ALERT – Fake Company Asking People To Send Them Money For Tasks
- How To Setup Stripe Account For Ecommerce
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions