Being able to get along with people is a massive benefit to have if you are looking to move up the ranks in whatever career it is that you are in. Depending on who you are, and what you do, public relations could be one of the most important things to have. In 2018, that is only enhanced as there are now more and more people who are competing for the highest paying jobs in the world.
- Public relations, PR, is similar to branding in that it manages the spread of information about a brand. But it is different by focusing on communication and reputation.
- Owned media is the most important category of PR. It includes social media posts, blog content and website copy.
- Paid media in PR involves paying to get your owned media out to people and is done through social media advertising, influencer marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC).
“Public relations can be split into three categories: owned, paid, and earned media. Each works towards the same reputation-building goal but use different strategies to get there.”
- How To Setup Stripe Account For Ecommerce
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]