Amazon recently launched its own credit card reader and app called Amazon Local Register. Good news for local businesses that are located in the States. Amazon is charging a flat rate of only 1.75% per payment compared to the 2.7% that PayPal is charging. The flat rate is available until 1st January 2016 provided merchants sign up by 31st October 2014 to take advantage of this special offer.
The app is available for download on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Apps while Amazon offers the card reader at only $10.
Here’s the short video for you to check out on it :
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1