Amazon recently launched its own credit card reader and app called Amazon Local Register. Good news for local businesses that are located in the States. Amazon is charging a flat rate of only 1.75% per payment compared to the 2.7% that PayPal is charging. The flat rate is available until 1st January 2016 provided merchants sign up by 31st October 2014 to take advantage of this special offer.
The app is available for download on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Apps while Amazon offers the card reader at only $10.
Here’s the short video for you to check out on it :
- The Ultimate Guide to Public Relations in 2018
- Messenger Bot Funnels: How to Nurture Prospects Toward a Sale
- 3 Easy Website-Personalization Tricks That Will Boost Your Conversion Rates
- What I learned from Flipkart
- Google’s lifesaving Undo Send feature comes to Gmail for Android