One of the most widely used and prevalent online business advertisement tools in recent years has been the expansion of Facebook Ads. The opportunity to focus in on target markets and test ads against different demographics of people has been widely useful for businesses of all sizes. Understanding the ways in which Facebook tracks a conversion is necessary for all businesses, as they aim to use these conversion metrics in order to determine their ROI on their marketing campaigns.
- People interact with your Facebook and Instagram ads, doing everything from merely looking, to site-visiting to buying an item.
- Facebook records the conversions and the data is make readable to view and use under Ad Manager.
- The attribution window refers to the amount of time that elapsed between when a converted user saw an ad and the time when the user acted on it.
“In this article, you?ll learn how to use the Facebook Attribution Window feature for Facebook ad campaigns.”
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1