Ah, yes, February! It’s that time of the year where couples get overly romantic, buying gifts and assorted plant life for one another, trying to impress each other in attempts to proclaim their love and affection.
To merchants, this is yet another opportunity to show your appreciation to your customers. Especially those of the fairer sex. Take the time to APPRECIATE your CUSTOMERS with simple gestures and you will reap the rewards soon enough. Not only will you end up retaining a customer, you may even get new ones once word-of-mouth of your thoughtfulness spreads.
It does not take much to say thank you to a valued customer. You could send a physical Valentine’s card with discount voucher from your store enclosed. You could also enclose a gift voucher for a couple of drinks at a local coffee house. If your store sells cosmetics or beauty products, send them some free samples. For those who are selling toys, send them a small soft toy with a personal note.
For your most valued customer, you could choose to send a PERSONALIZED gift so that they really know that you appreciate them. Send them some chocolates with a personal thank you note that includes your store’s name, logo and address. Don’t get all stressed out if they arrive slightly after Valentine’s Day. A simple Valentine’s Day greeting card or gift – here at InstanteStore, we love chocolates (hint) – would also brighten up anyone’s day.
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day!
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm
- Your Startup Is Already Big Enough to Begin Using Marketing Automation