Hello everyone! We’ve been getting positive feedback for our new InstanteStore Revamped Checkout that the team recently rolled out. Many of you have requested for the Revamped Checkout to be activated for your store (woo-hoo!).
Did you know that you could also arrange the sequence of your payment methods? For stores who have more than one payment method, arranging the sequence or order on how you want your payment methods to appear at the checkout page is really simple.
Just go to Admin > Settings > Payment & Shipping Settings > Payment.
All you need to do is to hover your cursor over your payment method, drag and drop them according to the sequence on how you would like them to appear in your checkout.
Once satisfied, just click Save Payment Method Order and remember to Publish your store.
That’s it! The new payment method sequence will then appear in your checkout page.
We welcome more feedback, suggestions and comments from your end on how we can help you improve your selling process and thank you for all the positive feedback that you’ve been giving to the team. Have a good one!
- Messenger Bot Funnels: How to Nurture Prospects Toward a Sale
- 3 Easy Website-Personalization Tricks That Will Boost Your Conversion Rates
- What I learned from Flipkart
- Google’s lifesaving Undo Send feature comes to Gmail for Android
- MyCyberSale 2018 Offers Malaysia’s BIGGEST Online Shopping Sale Event