If there is one industry that has largely been disrupted thanks to the advent of technological advancement and modern tools, and one that has much needed disruption, is that of the medical and healthcare industries. One Medical, one of the most robust and game-changing software that has entered the startup and potential healthcare market in recent years, is now rumored to be in talks for getting a major investment in their late stage fundraising rounds to boost their platform.
- Out to turn the doctor visit experience on its ear, One Medical is attempting to bring virtual doc visits mainstream.
- Same day appointments and concierge service are two other aspects that One Medical is hoping to instill into medical practices.
- Right now, the company is looking to buy 100 million in shares from its current investors.
“The latest calculation put the company at just over $1 billion in valuation.”
- SCAM ALERT – Fake Company Asking People To Send Them Money For Tasks
- How To Setup Stripe Account For Ecommerce
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions