Good news for merchants who want to switch to Fedex or add them as an additional partner to meet their shipping needs. InstanteStore is now integrated with Fedex. Merchants can pick the Fedex service of their choice when configuring their shipping methods which offers real time Fedex shipping rates to customers.
Other than the InstanteStore Fedex integration, merchants can choose from the other 3 main shipping partners who are integrated real time with our ecommerce solution – UPS, USPS and Australian Post.
If you need help setting up your shipping, please check out my previous post here or send us a ticket and we’ll be more than happy to help 🙂
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1