Good news for merchants who want to switch to Fedex or add them as an additional partner to meet their shipping needs. InstanteStore is now integrated with Fedex. Merchants can pick the Fedex service of their choice when configuring their shipping methods which offers real time Fedex shipping rates to customers.
Other than the InstanteStore Fedex integration, merchants can choose from the other 3 main shipping partners who are integrated real time with our ecommerce solution – UPS, USPS and Australian Post.
If you need help setting up your shipping, please check out my previous post here or send us a ticket and we’ll be more than happy to help 🙂
- Messenger Bot Funnels: How to Nurture Prospects Toward a Sale
- 3 Easy Website-Personalization Tricks That Will Boost Your Conversion Rates
- What I learned from Flipkart
- Google’s lifesaving Undo Send feature comes to Gmail for Android
- MyCyberSale 2018 Offers Malaysia’s BIGGEST Online Shopping Sale Event