Hello everyone! We’ve been getting feedback about our InstanteStore App and our developers have been hard at work making the necessary changes to it. The new upgrades include an enhanced interface making the dashboard, product page, customer and order page look better.
Merchants can now easily add up to 4 product images in the product page by selecting from their mobile phone photos or they can take a photo of their product instantly. The product fields have all been simplified making it faster and more convenient for merchants to enter in their product details.
Merchants who are constantly on the go will be pleased to know that we’ve added phone notifications to the InstanteStore’s App Settings. By turning on the notifications, merchants can choose to receive their order notifications either by per order, daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
The InstanteStore App upgrades are meant to help merchants add products easily and quickly to their store with their mobile phones using a clean and easy to use interface. Merchants can be notified of new store orders by setting the notifications they choose to receive.
Anyway, if there are new features that we can add to help you sell more with InstanteStore, please let us know by sending us an email. We’re constantly working on new features to help you sell more or make your day-to-day operations easier.
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm
- Your Startup Is Already Big Enough to Begin Using Marketing Automation