Any online business should have a blog not just for SEO purposes but as an avenue to offer valuable advice and tips to customers who want to find out more about your products or services. It’s also a great place to highlight some of the latest happening trends that’s related to your business so that customers and online visitors could gleam some useful information. With social media being vital, you’d want to make sure your blog postings are distributed to important places like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
So if you’re pushed for time, you could check out this really useful FREE service called dlvr.it. It allows up to 5 free blog sites and 3 free social accounts. Setting up an account is pretty easy and straight forward.
Just signup for the service, add your blog sites and link your social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, etc) and every time you put up a blog post, the service will automatically distribute it out. Easy huh? Of course if you want to add more than 3 social media accounts, you’d need to pay. Fair enough.Takes only a few minutes to set up.
Once done, you don’t have to think about it anymore since it will run in the background every time you put a new post in your blog(s). This will help free up more time for you to work on other things. Hope this helps and have a great weekend!
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm
- Your Startup Is Already Big Enough to Begin Using Marketing Automation