October is here! Halloween is just round the corner and so is Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday. Yes, time to gear up your online store for the upcoming holiday season. Past month has been exciting with Apple launching their iPhone 5 which got everyone excited. Then there’s the never-ending saga on who’s suing who for patent infringements! Anyway, back to the main thing – Your STORE.
Other than getting your social sites all set up (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest, etc) along with your SEO, have you ensured that your product images are of the best quality? Because you could have a terrific site with tonnes of traffic coming but if the fish ain’t biting, maybe it’s time to consider the look of your online store and product images.
Questions that you need to consider :
1) Is your front page attractive enough with the RIGHT product images and their SIZE?
2) Are your product images CLEAR and of high quality?
3) Is the current template that you are using for your store suited for the type of products that you’re selling?
4) Is the layout helping to guide your customers to find out more about the product or to even click on it to buy?
Drop us an email if you need help with your store’s template or are looking for some design advice. We’d be more than happy to offer our expert design advice for FREE. Or if you want to get it done FAST and without any hassle, you could try our Template Spruce Up Service for only $197. Happy selling!
- SCAM ALERT – Fake Company Asking People To Send Them Money For Tasks
- How To Setup Stripe Account For Ecommerce
- How to Create an Effective Facebook Ad Retargeting Funnel
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions