Twitter seems to be coming up with more innovative ways to encourage their users to stay longer within the Twitter environment. Last month they started allowing users from selected areas to make product purchases from some of their partners who are offering rare and limited edition products. You can read about it here.
Now, they are allowing users to listen to music. Users can just tap on a tweet with a song in it to start the audio stream. They can continue to use Twitter while the audio is streaming.
Those who like listening to podcast will be pleased to know that you can do the same on Twitter without being transferred to iTunes. Sweet.
The idea is to encourage musicians, artists and speakers to share more exclusive content to listeners on Twitter. Good move by the social media giant. Expecting more innovation to come from them to impact the social media arena.
- 3 Facebook Ad Types That Improve Sales
- The Facebook Attribution Window: How Facebook Tracks Conversions
- How to Quickly & Easily Create a Buyer Persona [Free Tool]
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram Pods, the New Way Influencers Are Gaming the Algorithm